Supporting male survivors of domestic abuse if one of the services PARAGON offers. We also run Dragonfly workshops that can help signpost men...
Read about our Hampshire team
We are a local team who support people in our communities to stay safe in their own homes. We are funded and commissioned by local and national government.
Our team works across Hampshire and offers practical and emotional support. Below is a brief overview on what we can offer, including:
Specialist Violence against Women (VAWG) safe house
- Specialist refuge for women who are at risk of violence or exploitation
- Support to access a range of services that will help you
- Daily support sessions, updates, and chats
- Specialist support in your community
- We will meet you in your own home and carry out a safety survey on your property
- Agree with you solutions to help you stay safely in your own home, such as window alarms and creating a sanctuary room
- Talk you through a personalised safety plan; ensuring you have the tools and strategies needed to remain safe in any potential scenario
- Discuss cyber security on your devices and phone, consider vehicle safety and trackers
- Working in Basingstoke Hospital
- Safety planning
- Risk assessment
- Meeting with you in the community after you leave hospital
- Training for health staff
Securing legal options
- We can help look at the best ways of keeping you safe and support you with civil or criminal proceedings
- We have a team of specialist counsellors who work with victims and survivors of domestic abuse. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01329 760 260 for referrals.
Find our Hampshire team
Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service, or SIDAS for short, received 3 new contracts from Public Health in April 2023. As part of these...
Conversations is a series of blog profiles where we chat with managers about the excellent work they do. This year, our PARAGON Somerset...