Stalking can appear in many different forms. It’s often portrayed as being carried out by a current or past partner. But this crime can be...
Read about our Hampshire team
We are a local team who support people in our communities to stay safe in their own homes. We are funded and commissioned by local and national government.
Our team works across Hampshire and offers practical and emotional support. Below is a brief overview on what we can offer, including:
Specialist Violence against Women (VAWG) safe house
- Specialist refuge for women who are at risk of violence or exploitation
- Support to access a range of services that will help you
- Daily support sessions, updates, and chats
- Specialist support in your community
- We will meet you in your own home and carry out a safety survey on your property
- Agree with you solutions to help you stay safely in your own home, window locks, door chains etc
- Write a safety plan with you
- Working in Basingstoke Hospital
- Safety planning
- Risk assessment
- Meeting with you in the community after you leave hospital
- Training for health staff
Securing legal options
- We can help look at the best ways of keeping you safe and support you with civil or criminal proceedings
- We have a team of specialist counsellors who work with victims and survivors of domestic abuse
Find our Hampshire team
The PARAGON blog
Religion as a coercive tool is more common than you might think. We asked one of our frontline workers to tell us about her experiences with...
When supporting young people with understanding healthy relationships, sessions and discussions about consent are important. It offers a safe...