Stalking can appear in many different forms. It’s often portrayed as being carried out by a current or past partner. But this crime can be...
Read about our Sussex team
PARAGON has teams offering services in Sussex
The PARAGON team in Sussex is a specialist domestic abuse team working with people who are experiencing domestic abuse. We work with adults and children and have a small and dedicated team working across Sussex, providing a whole family response to domestic abuse, working with individuals, couples and families.
We work in partnership with the Police and Crime Commissioners Office and have secured Ministry of Justice funding to offer a holistic intervention.
Our teams work across Sussex and offer practical and emotional support. Below is a brief overview on what we can offer, including:
- IDVA* support for victims of domestic abuse (either separated or still in the relationship), aiming to increase safety and create client-led tailored support plans
- IDVA* support for victims with complex needs caused or exacerbated by domestic abuse, such as substance misuse and mental ill health
- Support for survivors to recover from harm, heal, and build their resilience
- Behavioural change intervention for perpetrators of abuse (Engage Programme) (1-2-1)
- Whole family support to families who wish to remain together
- Counselling for adult victims and survivors
Find our Sussex team
The PARAGON blog
Religion as a coercive tool is more common than you might think. We asked one of our frontline workers to tell us about her experiences with...
When supporting young people with understanding healthy relationships, sessions and discussions about consent are important. It offers a safe...