Dragonfly Workshops continue to produce Champions in the community, and we thank you! Dragonfly Champions are people who have completed our...
Read about our Sussex team
PARAGON has teams offering services in Sussex
The PARAGON team in Sussex is a specialist domestic abuse team working with people who are experiencing domestic abuse. We work with adults and children and have a small and dedicated team working across Sussex, providing a whole family response to domestic abuse, working with individuals, couples and families.
We work in partnership with the Police and Crime Commissioners Office and have secured Ministry of Justice funding to offer a holistic intervention.
Our teams work across Sussex and offer practical and emotional support. Below is a brief overview on what we can offer, including:
- IDVA* support for victims of domestic abuse (either separated or still in the relationship), aiming to increase safety and create client-led tailored support plans
- IDVA* support for victims with complex needs caused or exacerbated by domestic abuse, such as substance misuse and mental ill health
- Support for survivors to recover from harm, heal, and build their resilience
- Whole family support to families who wish to remain together
- Counselling for adult victims and survivors. Please contact email@example.com or 01329 760 260 for referrals.
Find our Sussex team
Supporting male survivors of domestic abuse if one of the services PARAGON offers. We also run Dragonfly workshops that can help signpost men...
Somerset Integrated Domestic Abuse Service, or SIDAS for short, received 3 new contracts from Public Health in April 2023. As part of these...